Children’s After School Programs in Pasadena
When you enroll your child in our After School Martial Arts Program, you will ensure that he/she is receiving not only the highest quality self-defense training, but also developing skills for mental and emotional fitness that will last a lifetime!
Hi this is Kun(Sean) Yi,
I’m excited to share with you about the tremendous benefits our After School Martial Arts Program provide for you and your child at Pasadena.
- Our program is the perfect supplement to an academic education
- In addition to training, your child will enjoy games and activities based upon Martial Arts philosophies
- He/she will learn self-discipline, gain improved focus and concentration, self-confidence, respect, and develop indomitable spirit
- Camaraderie is naturally created among classmates as they encourage and support each other through team building activities
- Your child will also build character and develop valuable leadership skills
In most cases, safe, reliable transportation is provided from your child’s academic school to National Taekwondo Center-Pasadena, and all-day camp for school holidays may also be available!
We are developing future leaders through the National Taekwondo Center-Pasadena After School Program in
National Taekwondo Center-Pasadena
1324 N. Lake ave
Pasadena, CA 91104
P.S.: For a NO OBLIGATION, “No Strings Attached” offer for a FREE introductory martial arts class, click on the word “Programs” in the top navigation bar on this page and select the program you would like to try.